Buy UK driving licence after BREXIT
Check whether you meet the legal requirements
- you need to be over the age of 17, and have a valid licence to drive motorised vehicles on any public roads.
- You need a provisional licence. to start your process to getting a full UK driving licence you need to apply for a provisional driving licence. You can apply for a provisional licence on the DVLA website. if you do not have a provisional licence, you will need to send your original identity documents. Be it biometric passport, ID cards or a driving licence from any other country
- How much does it cost? It costs £650 to apply online if you already have a provisional licence and £800 if you do not.
- Do you need to take the theory and practical tests? No! We take care of the pass certificates with our partner driving school but first we’ve got to make sure you can drive so as not to destroy our reputation with our different partners.
- fill in a form D1 ‘application for a driving licence’, Step by step process to applying for a UK driving licence online.
The EU flag has been removed from new British driving licences and number plates to mark the first anniversary of Brexit, the Department of Transport has announced.
The first iterations of the new design, which will be given to those renewing their licence or receiving one for the first time, was issued on Jan 1, to signify “the beginning of a new chapter for the UK”, a press release said.
The release of the new designs came at the same time that the Department for Transport announced a raft of agreements made between the UK and EU member states that will allow Brits to drive in Europe without the need for an international driving permit.
The agreements apply to all 27 EU member states, as well as Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway and Switzerland, who are all part of the European Single Market, despite not being part of the EU.